I am please to announce that the Etsy Twitter Team is throwing an eco-party, and everyone is invited to celebrate Earth Day / Week!
From April 15-22, 2010, the Etsy Twitter authority for online and handmade products, will be offering a multitude of green handcrafted products, tips, and ideas at http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com.
Members of the Etsy Twitter Team will offer giveaway prizes, discounts and eco-friendly tips on ways to reduce, reuse and recycle in creating handmade items and shipping them.
Come back here to our team page: http://team.etsy.com/viewteam.php?id=482 for participating shops/giveaway information every day from APRIL 15-22 for your chance to learn and win amazing eco- friendly prizes!
This Going green tip has been provide to you by Linda of LindaB142 shop on etsy!
Going green tips:
1. Recycle glass bottles by re-using them to hold pens, beads, buttons, or other craft supplies.
2. Use smaller bottles to make candles using a combination of old and new wax.
3. Recycle packaging materials that you receive by reusing bubble mailers, bubble wrap for your outgoing orders.
This week when you enter our giveaways please keep in mind the following-->
How to enter the giveaways:
~Please leave individual comments with a shop name and/or email address I can contact you if you win! Each entry counts as one entry and I will use a randomizer to pick the winner.
~Only 3 entry's per giveaway. (per person)
~Don't forget to come back and enter each one of our giveaways
1. Leave a comment on our blog at http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com.
2. Tweet our Event: “The Etsy Twitter Team is throwing an eco-party for Earth Day from April 15-22, 2010 http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com #etsytwitter #gogreen” *
You also must put @etsytwitrteam so we can track it and/or a link with your comment.
3. Leave a recycling tip on our blog for another entry.
The winner will be chosen by random.org. and you have one week from the orginal post date to enter!
Good luck in Going Green!
Special thanks to Jessica (frostedtreats) for the beautiful job on our graphics for this event.