Copy Right: All pictures and designs are the rights of individual shops. ETT has received permission to use their photos and information for our blogs. Permission must be obtained from the individual shops in order to use their items. Written portion of the blog must be received by the writer of ETT blog.

Friday, September 10, 2010

MEET US AT THE FAIR!

If you're like me I love this time of year when the weather cools and bring out craft fairs and farmers markets. Which made me think that many of us on the Etsy Twitter Team (ETT) have been talking about the up coming shows we are having. With over a 1,000 readers and approx 100 shops I thought about how much I would love to meet some more of our members. So I asked the team to send me a list of Craft shows/farmers markets that they will be doing in the next few months.

If you have never been to a craft show/farmers market I highly suggest going to check them out. You can not only meet our sellers, Etsy Twitter Team, but you can talk to them one on one about their craft and products.

My DH, Joe and I go to a farmers market every Sunday and when we do we meet and find the most amazing things. I have even started my holiday shopping. My biggest surprised was to already have found one of my "hard to buy for" gifts.

Please come meet the following sellers during the month of September:

September 11th
Meet Janet from ~~~Honey from the Bee

Opulent Art Show
10-5 PM
The Cutting Garden, 303 Dahlia Llama Lane, Sequim, Washington
Opulent Art Show link: http://www.opulentartshow.com/

or
Meet Thea from ~~~ Fibrous
Portobello September Craft Fair
10.00am - 4.00pm
Portobello Town Hall, Edinburgh, UK
147 - 149 High Street
Portobello
EH15 1AF
UK
http://www.edinburghcraftfairs.co.uk/Venues.htm

Ooh and for our readers if you mention the code "TWITTER" at the Portobello Market she will be giving you a 10% discount!!
~~~~~~

September 18, 2010
Meet Jen from ~~ Jenco13
(aka ETT team leader)

9TH ANNUAL ROASTED CHILE FESTIVAL

9AM TO 3PM

12500 E. Old Spanish Trail about 4 miles east of Saguaro National Park East in and around the big green & white barn


www.rvfm.org


www.Jenco13.etsy.com


Mention this blog post l to me and I will give you a 10% discount.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 26- Sunday

Meet Thea from ~~~ Fibrous
She will be doing a class and demonstrations at:
Edinburgh Bead Fair
11-00am - 4.30pm
Corn Exchange, 11 Newmarket Road,



~Hope you will join us at our fairs. there are more fairs to be posted for October, November and December.
Wishing you all a very happy shopping season.
Jen

No comments:

Blog Archive