Copy Right: All pictures and designs are the rights of individual shops. ETT has received permission to use their photos and information for our blogs. Permission must be obtained from the individual shops in order to use their items. Written portion of the blog must be received by the writer of ETT blog.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Handmade Gifts For Those On A Budget.

HAPPY NOVEMBER!
I am amazed that it's already November! Where did the year go?!
Well, if you are at all like me you might still have a ton of gifts to purchase and a shrinking budget to buy them with.
Good thing the Etsy Twitter Team is here to help!
I have been scouring the group to find something for all of us weather we have $10, $20, $30 items to find.

Let's start with $10 and under...






Wee little ladybug magnet 

by fibrous


Set of 4 Pink and Brown Paisley cards 

by AandRDesignStudio


Crocheted Flower Pin 

by MoonlightDreams



Whooo Pink Owl - dangle earrings 

by HandmadeBySandi



Next, let's check out some $20 and under items...

Wine Cork Wine Charms Set of 6 

by bbesigns

Whirlypop Blue 8 X 8 print 

by acageybee

Unique Gramercy Square Necklace 

by threepeats

Weekender Laundry Bag for an American Beauty (One of a Kind) by Jenni20






Now for items $30 and under...


Flora necklace 

by anapinateller

Joyful Mug 

by RobinMariaPedrero

Basket hand woven ocra golden unique 

by SewDanish

Rainy Rainbow Tote Bag 

by RegalCottage





Are you as excited as I am?!
I have MANY MORE fantastic items to share so make sure you join me again next week!

...We're just getting started!

Article written on the Etsy Twitter Team Blog By:
Mikiye
Mikiye Creations




3 comments:

Suzanne@threepeats said...

This is a great idea for a series. I think a lot of people will be on a "tighter" budget and all these gift possibilities are lovely and affordable. Thanks for including my necklace and giving me some ideas for those gifts I still have to buy!

South Paw Studios said...

thank you! great gift guide

Robin Pedrero said...

Thanks this is a great gift guide! I am thrilled to have my mugs included! I personalize them at no extra fee.

Blog Archive