Copy Right: All pictures and designs are the rights of individual shops. ETT has received permission to use their photos and information for our blogs. Permission must be obtained from the individual shops in order to use their items. Written portion of the blog must be received by the writer of ETT blog.

Friday, May 6, 2011

A Rainbow of Color With The Etsy Twitter Team

I've been struggling with this coughing bug for over a month now and decided I needed something to cheer me up! A rainbow of color with the Etsy Twitter Team sounded like it would do the trick! Colors are joyful and fun and I definitely had an infinite amount of fabulous items to choose from!

8.5 x 11 Illustration Print 

Happy Nutella Day

by tamaragarvey


Over the Rainbow Silk Scarf

by MommaGoddess

by LAJewelryDesigns
by inmyheadstudios
by AbbyChaseDesigns

by brefour
by Amievoltaire
by TheChainMailleLady
by Mauby
by scrapwithstyle
by misseskwittys
by mysassyglass
by noteworthycrafts
by sandists
by Jenco13
by HoneyFromTheBee
by whimsyfish
by barbaragordon


I hope this vibrant collection put a smile on your face. I know I have the warm fuzzies after admiring them!


Article written on the Etsy Twitter Team Blog By:

8 comments:

The Tote Trove said...

That Nutella print made my day! It has two of my favorite things, a rainbow and Nutella :)

Betty Refour said...

great finds! thanks for including me:)

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

Beautiful, rich, and full color items in this selection!! Thanks for including my hand painted silk scarf.

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous colors. I'm honored to be among such great artists. Thank you for including some of my favorite fabric.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

A page full of sunshine!! So fun and colorful, Mikiye!---I'm so sorry you have been suffering with that stupid cough :o( Hopefully you are at the end of it now, poor girl!
Smiles, Karen

Honey from the Bee said...

I know it made me feel better after all these gray days we're having! Hope you're able to shake that cough today!

Love that I'm in such a talented group.

Unknown said...

Everything is gorgeous but that scarf it to die for!

Unknown said...

All those bright fun colors put an instant smile on my face. Thanks so much for including my lampwork bead.

Blog Archive