Copy Right: All pictures and designs are the rights of individual shops. ETT has received permission to use their photos and information for our blogs. Permission must be obtained from the individual shops in order to use their items. Written portion of the blog must be received by the writer of ETT blog.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Open for 25 New Membership Spots

UPDATE: All the spots are filled!! Thanks!!

It’s 7 PM EST! Do you know what that means? We are officially open for 25 membership spots on the Etsy Twitter Team!

Before you apply, please read the Team Participation Policies. You will be asked to agree to these policies when you join. If you don’t like the policies, please don’t apply. All members are expected to adhere to the policies.

How to Join:

Send an email to etsytwitterteam@gmail.com with the subject “July: New Membership”.

In the email include:
  1. Your Etsy shop name (http://username.etsy.com)
  2. Your full Twitter address (http://twitter.com/username).
  3. Tell me why you would like to join and how long you have been using Etsy and Twitter.

Failure to do these three things will disqualify your application.


When I receive your email, I will send you the Participation Policies in full for you to look over. You have not officially joined until you get back to me agreeing to the Policies.

The first 25 people who agree to the Participation Policies are our newest members. If someone doesn’t agree with the policies after I send them, I will move down the list to #26 and so on.

I am not saving the emails for future membership openings. If you don’t get in this time around you will have to apply again.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments.

Thanks and good luck!

Vickie
Etsy Twitter Team Leader

1 comment:

ChezChani said...

I'm sorry I missed this. I was out of town for 4 days and missed the whole opportunity. I'll keep checking for the next one.

Blog Archive