Copy Right: All pictures and designs are the rights of individual shops. ETT has received permission to use their photos and information for our blogs. Permission must be obtained from the individual shops in order to use their items. Written portion of the blog must be received by the writer of ETT blog.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Opening Membership Tomorrow!!!


It has been quite awhile since we have open for membership. There have been several reasons for this
1- we got a new team leader
2- we wanted to make sure all of our current members were up to date and our paperwork was in order
3- I just moved cross country so I want to make sure I put my attention into the new members when they came in.

We are now ready to open for membership and greatly appreciate your patience.
Now it’s time to open again to new Etsy sellers who Twitter.

Starting SOME TIME TOMORROW we will be accepting 30 new members. First come. First served.

Many factors contribute to why we are only accepting 30 new members. We want to grow the team in a controlled manner because there is a lot of information for new members to catch up on and learn. Having someone get lost in a big membership shuffle is not what I want for our "newbies". We take care of members really well here, and I want that to continue.

My plan is to open for 30 new members every so often IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS until we reach a certain number of members. So if you are interested in joining I advise you to keep tabs on this blog. I will not be taking names for a waiting list.
Some time tomorrow I will post instructions for how to join. Hope to see you there!

*please note anyone who emails member information before our post will not be accepted. I will post when all spots are filled and please understand that I can not email everyone back personally.

Good luck all!! Our team is very excited about our new memberships.

~Jen
Team leader of the Etsy twitter Team

6 comments:

Judy said...

Jen, You're a real trooper. New members: Look forward to tweeting you! --Judy @WSCreations

Meine Maria said...

Can't wait til tomorrow. *keeping fingers crossed* Would LOVE to be a member!

Honey from the Bee said...

Hope I catch it!

That Girl Shelley said...

I will definitely be on the lookout for the post today.

Unknown said...

Super! It will be nice to welcome some new members. :)

starbaby said...

Jen,

Glad you're all settled in - well, at least there. ;-) I know settling in takes forever. I hope we get 30 fun people joining us! :-)

Blog Archive