Copy Right: All pictures and designs are the rights of individual shops. ETT has received permission to use their photos and information for our blogs. Permission must be obtained from the individual shops in order to use their items. Written portion of the blog must be received by the writer of ETT blog.

Friday, June 18, 2010

We Have New Members!

Hi! Jen opened membership yesterday. All the spots have been filled.

I get so excited when we get new members. New people to meet, new shops to look at, new people to tweet with on Twitter. So much fun and community!!

As soon as Jen gives me the new updated member list I will let you know who our new members are!

Thanks to each and every one of you for reading along and being part of our community!

- Vickie

3 comments:

Honey from the Bee said...

I'm very excited to join the group! Looking forward to meeting new friends and exploring your shops... fulfilling my responsibilities and hopefully boosting sales for all of us!

Janet

慧君 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I hope I got in :D xx

Blog Archive