Copy Right: All pictures and designs are the rights of individual shops. ETT has received permission to use their photos and information for our blogs. Permission must be obtained from the individual shops in order to use their items. Written portion of the blog must be received by the writer of ETT blog.

Friday, September 2, 2011

"SPICE is NICE" With the Etsy Twitter Team.

With the beginning of September I'm finally feeling a touch of Fall.  Well, the weather still feels like Summer but I am absolutely loving the colors I am seeing being introduced into the mix.
This weeks theme revolves around warm earthy spicy tones.
"SPICE is NICE"
Red One of a Kind Fused Glass Heart Pendant, Slide Jewelry 
- My Darling
By mysassyglass
Fall and Autumn Mini Paper Set
By scrapwithstyle
Thick And Thirsty - Potholders/Washcloths/Dishcloths 
-In CARAMEL And CHOCOLATE
By yarncoture
Textured coilded copper basket wired beaded edge rustic
By SewDanish
Copper Memories Bracelet
By KelliCraftStudio
Shiny Little Leaf
By FromNancysHeart
Tibetan Dreams Necklace
By MommaGoddess
Crocheted Lace Cowl Collar Cape with Flower Brooch
By knittingguru
Pearl Ring Gold Cream Puff
By prettycheap
Hand Knit Ruffles Scarf in Brown, Rust and Beige
By FoxyGknits
By lndab142
Birdy in the Wood Original Collage Magnet
By misseskwittys
By LMcreation
I hope these made you as eager as I am to welcoming the new season!
I just love the cooler weather, warm sweaters and snugly scarves!!!
Can't wait!

Article written on the Etsy Twitter Team Blog By:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all these Fall colors. Great finds - Thanks for sharing.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wonderful and warm fall colors---great picks, as usual, Mikiye!! Thanks so much for including my little bird magnet :o)
Smiles, Karen

foxygknits said...

Thanks so much for including my ruffle scarf in this spicy collection. Makes me long for cool weather even more!

Suzanne@threepeats said...

Gorgeous things in gorgeous colors! Can't wait for the leaves to turn these colors!

Jennifer Cirka said...

Very pretty collection!

Blog Archive