Copy Right: All pictures and designs are the rights of individual shops. ETT has received permission to use their photos and information for our blogs. Permission must be obtained from the individual shops in order to use their items. Written portion of the blog must be received by the writer of ETT blog.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Aqua and Red With The Etsy Twitter Team

My favorite color combination of the moment is Aqua and Red!
It's fresh, vibrant and OH SO PRETTY!
Of course, I have my fabulous Etsy Twitter Teammates to help me share this vivacious color scheme.
Sit back and enjoy the color!!!
Always Friends Metal Rimmed Gift Tags with Dimensional Butterfly
By misseskwittys
Mettler Thread Aqua 1 spool 875 yds
By sandists
By LAJewelryDesigns
Knit Baby Hat - Flutterby
By MostFavoriteAunt
By maddesign
Crocheted Coffee Cozy in Cherry Red
By Jenco13
Turquoise Blue Dangle Clip-On Glass Earrings - Caribbean Water
By mysassyglass
Embroidery thread yarn hand dyed bright red
By SewDanish
Turquoise Teal Aqua Solid Grosgrain Ribbon 
By scrapwithstyle
Orphan Bead Lampwork Pendant
By smutopia
By knittingguru
Gender Neutral Hand Knit Aqua Mint Green Ripples Baby Blanket
By FoxyGknits
By MommaGoddess
By DelicateAdornments
 
Vintage Inspired Ascot Necktie - LOTUS FLOWER DESIGN In Cherry RED

By yarncoture
By inmyheadstudios
I hope you enjoyed these as much as I have! I am suddenly SO INSPIRED I am off to design some new flowers! Perhaps ...some aqua and red blooms!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Article written on the Etsy Twitter Team Blog By:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the items you shared, such talent in this group!

And thanks for including me :D

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It really is a stunning color combo---and you've found such lovely things!! Thank you for including my tags in this vibrant posting!
Smiles, Karen

Blog Archive